Admission to the School at all levels is subject to an interview with the parents of the prospective student. It is advised that parents enroll their children to English Gate starting from 1-2 years old in order to guarantee their place in the school in the following years, where there is a waiting list. From six years old upwards pupils are required to pass an Assessment Test.
The Admission Procedure is as follows:
1. Parents are kindly asked to complete the School Visit Information Form
2. The School Visit Information Form, as well as the parents’ ID Cards should be sent to the school by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Parents are also asked to send a copy of their child’s most recent school report if they have already attended a school
4. Parents will receive an e-mail to arrange a school visit
5. From Primary Year 2 upwards, after the initial visit, parents interested in enrolling their child must register them for an assessment test which involves payment of a 300 euro non-refundable fee
6. The school will communicate the test result to parents and offer places accordingly
7. When the school offers a place, parents will be asked to sign the enrolment and school regulation form, a copy of which will be given to parents at the school visit
For further information call +39 031 4896941 or e-mail email@example.com